Monday, September 18, 2023

Inspiration... Flared Ankle Pants

 As the cooler weather approaches, I know that I won't be wearing as many dresses.  I need to start looking toward either long skirts/dresses or pants.  Today, it is pants:


This is The Flared Ankle Pant by Ann Taylor.  Price tag: $98.00.  Details:  High-waisted (1/2 to 1-inch below waist), tailored and fitted, hits at ankle with 27-inch inseam and 17 3/4-inch leg opening, polyester/viscose/elastane, machine washable.

When I saw these pants, my first thought was this pattern:

 

This is Simplicity 9376.  I thought of this pattern really because of the front pintuck.  I have this pattern and think it would work well.  It is a pull on pant as well.  

Hope you are inspired to create something wonderful. 

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment