Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Needle Pad & Book....

 I recently was part of discussion regarding sewing machine needles.  It was the typical - how do you store your needles, how often do you change your needles, what do you do with slightly used needles, etc.  During this discussion someone talked about using a needle pad.  So, I looked it up and purchased it:


Pretty interesting.  Every time I change needles in my machines, I change out anywhere from 1 to 6 needles depending on the project.  Typically, I would slip the needle back into the needle case but that is not working so well anymore.  So, this cute little pad is going to be tried out and see how it works.

Back at the end of June, I reviewed this book - Create The Perfect Fit.  After having the book for weeks from the library, I decided to purchase it.  I will admit that I had almost given up hope of finding a reasonably priced copy of the book but I did.  My very own copy:


Now, I get to spend all the time I want going through the book and not having to worry about someone requesting it.

Last week in the New Toys post, I posted about getting the clear foot for the Juki MCS-1500.  I got to use it and it is perfection. I think it is worth the expense of the foot.  It really does help with getting the stitches even.  I think I might finally be getting the hang of using that machine.

Also, I have added to items at Destashify.  Check it out.  

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment