Friday, February 28, 2020

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe, Week 34

Week 34 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe have arrived.  You can find Week 34 here.  The introduction chart is always a good place to start if you are just now bumping into this series.  Note: as the series progresses, the chart changes a wee bit.  It should be shown on the weekly posting at the bottom. 


Week 34 is a short-sleeved neutral shirt.  If short-sleeves are your thing, a shirt that that sleeves can be rolled is also perfect.  Here's my choice:


This is the Natalie pattern by Seamwork.  This pattern can be purchased individually from Seamwork or you can be a member.  Here's a link that you give you a $3.00 discount - Seamwork. I will get a small benefit at no additioal cost to you if you purchase a membership.

This pattern is on my list of things to do.  I have purchased fabric also.  I seem to be preferrng woven tops these days to t-shirts. 

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment