Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Sew Mojo Still Gone But...

The sewing mojo is still gone but I'm buying fabric.  I will admit that I don't need to add to the stash but sometimes a bargain calls loudly.  Here are my latest purchases:


This is a Liberty of London Cotton Poplin print.  I intend to make a top from this.  I hoping that the 2 yards purchased will be enough for whatever happens to it.  My intentions are this Indygo Junction pattern:


This is the Indygo Junction Easy Top & Tunic pattern.  View B is the view I'm considering.


This is a Kaufman Floral Indigo.  I don't usually purchase the 100% cotton fabric for a dress but the pattern on this fabric seemed to be good one.  Here is the pattern that I'm considering for this fabric:


This is th Indgyo Junction Shift Dress pattern.  Looks like it will be fairly simple to make and would look great in the blue floral.

I'm trying to purchase fabric with intention.  Both patterns are in my pattern stash but they need to be fitted.  Lets see if I can some time to fit these patterns over the next week or so.  I don't think that even if I lost weight that I could lose enough weight to matter.

Are you planning any spring and summer sewing yet?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment