Friday, February 7, 2020

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe, Week 31

Week 31 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe have arrived.  You can find Week 31 here.  The introduction chart is always a good place to start if you are just now bumping into this series.  Note: as the series progresses, the chart changes a wee bit.  It should be shown on the weekly posting at the bottom. 


Week 31 is a cropped pant or capris.  I do like wearing capris when the weather is hot.  I have a pair of denim capris and I'm not sure that I need to add another pair of capris.  I don't wear them often enough to need more than one.

However here is some ideas for a pattern:


This is #113 Pants...Perfected! pattern and DVD by Pamela's Patterns.  This pattern comes with a few options which makes it worth while to get fitted and make pants.  

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment