Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Spring Butterick Patterns....

I don't know when the spring Butterick patterns were made available but I love many of the patterns.  I also just missed the spring sale which I suppose is good thing.  Here are my picks:

This is Butterick 6166.  Isn't this a lovely little knit dress?  I love the front overlay, the hem, and the two tones on the front.  I could only wish to find a pair of knits like that.  This little number will be on my list to get.

Isnt' this a wonderful spring suit?  I want it in exactly the same fabric as shown.  This is Butterick 6185.  The dress and jacket would be perfect for going to church.  I might get this one also.


This little dress/tunic has a fabulous neckline.  This is Butterick 6168.  I think you can see details without the line drawings.


On this pattern, the tank is wonderful.  This is Butterick 6173.


Although this is a pajama pattern, take a look at the tank.  It is for woven fabrics.  This is Butterick 6159.  I do like the entire pattern and it would make a nice set for traveling.

So, what do you think of the new Butterick patterns?  What are your favorites?

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment