Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Pattern Addiction....

I think I'm addicted to purchasing patterns.  I have done a little better recently but once again I couldn't resist the new Silhouette patterns this season.  I did try but it didn't work.  Here are the covers from the new patterns:


I really like the dress #4015 and the knit top #315.

I watched the announcement video and that is what convinced me to purchase.  In the video, the coat was made from a waxed denim and the jacket is made from leather.  I have never sewn with either one of these fabrics.  I'm not even sure that waxed denim is available to the public.  At least, I couldn't find anything.

 I confess.  I'm a pattern collector. I have a cabinet that is stuffed to proof it.  How do you overcome this addiction?  I don't think there is a 13 step program to get over.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment