Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Easy Pajama Pants revisited....

It's mid-February and I'm just now getting back to the pajama pants for my son.  Poor kid, the last pair was made in October and I thought then that I would get to the second pair made quickly.  I guess quickly means different things to different people.  I'm sure he will be happy to have them.  Here's the results:


Not much to see really.  This time I used a french terry.  The pattern was a freebie from Simplicity.  I did make minor changes:

1.  There is no drawstring in this pair.  On the last pair, my son decided he didn't like the drawstring and pulled it out.  So, I didn't take the time to make one this time. This also meant that I didn't have do buttonholes.

2.  I used a 2" elastic at the top.  We'll see how he likes this pair compared to the flannel ones I made in the fall.

It feels good to move another piece of stash from storage to usefulness.  However, I do have a piece of this left and it's too big to toss but it is big enough to make a little person something.  If you're interested in a cotton french terry in olive green, I have a small piece about 31" x 56".  Let me know.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment