It's mid-February and I'm just now getting back to the pajama pants for my son. Poor kid, the last pair was made in October and I thought then that I would get to the second pair made quickly. I guess quickly means different things to different people. I'm sure he will be happy to have them. Here's the results:
Not much to see really. This time I used a french terry. The pattern was a freebie from Simplicity. I did make minor changes:
1. There is no drawstring in this pair. On the last pair, my son decided he didn't like the drawstring and pulled it out. So, I didn't take the time to make one this time. This also meant that I didn't have do buttonholes.
2. I used a 2" elastic at the top. We'll see how he likes this pair compared to the flannel ones I made in the fall.
It feels good to move another piece of stash from storage to usefulness. However, I do have a piece of this left and it's too big to toss but it is big enough to make a little person something. If you're interested in a cotton french terry in olive green, I have a small piece about 31" x 56". Let me know.