Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Where does the time go?

I couldn't believe it when I saw that I haven't posted in almost a week. Between not being well and just being busy with work, I forgot.

I haven't been sewing but I did get the pj pant lengthened. I may have over done it a little bit but I do want these to be for next year too and little boy is getting very tall. If all goes well tonight, I will cut out one pair of pj pants.

Thursday is the big day for electrical work to be done. One more step closer to moving back into the room. We've been working on how the closet will be organized and of course, DH has different thoughts than I do. He has drawn out the room to 1/4 scale and made 1/4 scale furniture so that we can decide on furniture arrangement. Of course, we disagreed here to. I pointed out to him that how the room was arranged was important to the electrician and that making changing now was the time to do it. Of course, the changes could cause the quoted price to change. It will get figured out. It's not like I haven't been telling him all along how I was thinking about arranging the room.....

I found a new blog that I want to share with everyone. It's call True Up and it's all about fabric. I've added it to my list of blogs. Go check it out and enjoy!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment