Thursday, February 5, 2009

Things are moving again!

I finally found a floor refinishing company that is willing to do my floors. By February 22nd, we should be putting the trim in, and putting the final coat of paint on the trim. The electricians will be here next week. They will be moving a light switch, removing an outlet off of the switch, and moving/adding circuits. Now, I need to get the closet organizer selected and think about curtains. I have gone back and forth regarding curtains. Originally, I wanted to put up some toile curtains in navy but now I thinking about some kind of a swag with a lightweight linen. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

On the sewing front, I'm still twiddling my thumbs about the PJs. Honestly, all I have to do is length the pant pattern (again) and cut them out. Once I have that done, I know I will whip them right up. I don't know why I'm dragging my feet on this issue.

However, the company that I purchased my sewing machine called me and said that part of my order was in. I had gotten a $250 gift certificate which had to be used by mid-January. So, I went over and order a bunch of items. There were limits on what type of stuff I could buy and to be honest, I couldn't remember what I had ordered. So, it was kinda like Christmas. Here's some of the stuff that I got - a clear S foot (this is for the wide stitches on my machine), a button foot w/placement tool, a 10mm hemmer, a circular attachment (not sure about this but it was on my invoice), stabilizers, bobbins & needles. I still have two items on order. Of course, the stuff that is still on order is what I'm wanting to play with.

It's off to work for a little while.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment