Thursday, August 1, 2024

Inspiration...Vest

 I have been hearing a lot about a vest being the thing for fall.  For inspiration photos, go to neiman marcus website and search for vest.  There are just too many variations.  Here are a few patterns to consider:

1.  Butterick - 6901 and 6902 - These are Lisette patterns and also include shorts/pants.  

2.  Merchant & Mills  - The Billy - This is a unisex pattern.  

3.  Venturing to the Simplicity website and searching for vests will result in a large variety of vest styles for the entire family.

4. Style Arc has a variety of vest patterns.

I think that might be a nice start to look for a vest of some sort.  I am going to go through my 100s of patterns and see what may or may not be stashed in there.  Maybe I will find a vest and some fabric.  A vest should be a quick and easy item to stitch up for an up to date look.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment