Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Cool Summer Sandwich...

 It has been a long time since I have posted a favorite meal.  A lot has changed since then.  I am plant based now but I still fix some of these favorites from time to time espcecially the fish.  

This sandwich/salad whatever you want to call it I found last summer and I have given the website address to a dozens of people.  It is called The Ultimate Chickpea Salad Sandwich.  Here is a picture from the website:


Let me tell you, this salad is like crack as in it is hard to stop eating it once you start.  Here is the link to this fabulous salad

I would say get creative this.  I prefer Veganaise when making this salad but my local Walmart has decided not to carry it anymore and I have not made time to check any of the other local stores.  If you are not vegan or plant-based, then use your favorite mayonaise or salad dressing.  Make it your own.

Now that you have made up a big batch of this salad, you have more than for other fun things.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment