Thursday, August 8, 2024

Inspiration...Denim Skirt

 I found another denim skirt with different style lines than the last one:


The is the Washed Denim A-Line Midi Skirt by Akris Punto.  Price tag: $560.00.  Details:  high waist, angled side slip pockets, hem falls below the knee, a-line silhouette, center front vented hem, invisible side zipper, cotton/wool/nylon/polyamide, dry-clean.

This is a nice simple silhouette and we can do better than a dry clean skirt.  Here are a couple of options for patterns:


This is New Look 6767.  To me this skirt is spot on for the inspiration skirt plus you get a top pattern.  The only issue that I see is that it is designed for lighter weight fabric.  I would try it any way.


This is Vogue 2032.  This pattrn has slightly different style lines than the inspiration photo but still pulls the general look.  I think the slit maybe a bit deeper on this one.  

Are you ready to pull out those boots?  I think this skirt and the last denim skirt are just perfect for cooler weather and boots.  Hope you are inspired.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment