Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Sleeveless Top Pattern....

 In the summer Itch to Stitch has weekly pattern specials.  This week it was the Dana Point Top pdf.  Here is the line drawing:


I have tried hard not to purchase a lot of patterns this year as I am trying to use the ones that I have.  However, this pattern clicked a couple of boxes that I have wanted this year - not my standard tank top but sleeveless, not a t-shirt.  For some reason, I have been more interested in blouses.  

I think this top if made quickly can be worn for at least a couple of months and maybe longer with the addition of a cardigan or jacket.  I can also see this worn to the office with a jacket.  Well, at least I would have if I was still working an office job.  I do miss getting dressed up every day.

I am an Itch to Stitch affiliate.  If you purchase anything using the links above, I will receive a small commission.

I am off to see what kind of fabric that I have in the stash that might work for this fabulous pattern.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment