Thursday, January 19, 2023

First Rope Bowl...

 I could not resist playing with the rope more.  It is such an addictive process.  I played until I ran out of thread which means that I get to make a trip to JoAnn Fabrics.   I am going to try a little rope bracelet also so I will look at the buttons while I am there.  Here is my very first attempt at a bowl:


I know it is not much to look at but I am rather proud of it.  It measure 6 to 7 inches at the base and is about 3 inches tall.  No idea what I will do with it.  One thing is for sure I will try a larger diameter on the rope.  The rope that I got was 3/16-inch.  I think 1/4-inch or 3/8-inch rope would be a bit better.  

Okay, I will be starting clothing projects soon.  I really need to make some new tank tops this year and I definitely want to have them done before warm weather is here.  

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment