Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Could Not Resist....

 I have been working hard at not increasing the size of my stash both fabric and pattern. However earlier in the month I did an inspiration post that I really loved the dress and the pattern was perfect for duplicating the dress.  This is actually a rarity to find but it does occasionally happen.  JoAnn's was having a pattern sale so I picked up this pattern:


 Here is the line drawing:


My thoughts is a sleeveless version with the V-neckline just like the inspiration photo.  Now, I just need to locate some fabric that will be appropriate.  You know that the fabric needed is not in the stash because that is how the new and shiny is.

If the right fabric is picked, this could go from May to September.  The last 4 years I have had most everything be sleeveless and just add a cardigan or wrap if needed.  I can not tolerate the heat any more.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment