Friday, January 27, 2023

Another Pattern...

 Try as I might, I am stilling purchasing patterns.  I will admit that the purchasing has slowed down.  Here is the latest pattern that I could not live without:


This looks like the perfect trouser pattern.  For those who sew for their guys, there is a pdf version for men.  This is the first paper pattern that I have purchased online in a while and the shipping costs shocked me.  

I hope that I can get to this pant fairly soon.  I do have a lot on my plate right now but I squeeze in some type of sewing activity as often as I can.  I would really like some better fitting trouser style pants for this summer.  The ones that I purchased last year will most likely be too big as I have lost weight and they were already on the loose side.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment