Thursday, January 5, 2023

Sewing Room Update...

 While I have been unable to sew due to my knee, I have been working on rearranging at little.  I had a new peg board installed and I am currently filling it up.  Here is a little look:


My husband built a tiny little shelve to put ironing stuff on:


My husband built a little table to put my serger on.  I have not tested it to make sure that it is stable but here it is:


Then I did a little bit of decorating.  Buttons and needles, and a clock:



There is still tons of stuff to do in my little room.  I have lots of vertical space in the room and a huge closet but it feels overwhelming right now as there is too much stuff crammed in.  I  will periodically update my accomplishments as I go.

I think I need to revisit my sewing room organization chart.  It has changed a wee bit since the last time I updated on the blog.  My son moved in late in 2020 and stayed until this past August.  That resulted in more stuff being stuffed into already full room.  

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment