Monday, June 8, 2020

Indygo Essentials Easy Top & Tunic...

Back in February, I decided that I was going to make the Indygo Essentials Easy Top & Tunic pattern.  You can read about it here.  Well, life got turned upside down and I have spent the last few months with my parents but I brought my sewing stuff with me.  Last week, I got around to making the muslin of the pattern.  The fabric I chose to use as the muslin was a poor choice.  You can read about it here.  It left me undecided about the size that I had chosen.  After going back and forth, I decided to stick with the size that I had originally picked.  Here's the result:


I think I did okay with the size.  Although the picture looks like I didn't press it, I did.  When it isn't on the body there are no wrinkles.  What does that mean?  I'm really happy with this top.  It will be cool to wear in the hot summer heat.

Details:

Indygo Essentials Easy Top & Tunic pattern IJ1154E View B
size - XL
yardage used - 1
fabric - 100% cotton

Conclusion:

This is a great pattern.  Goes together well and is fairly quick to make.  I am very slow at sewing and get a lot of interuptions helping my parents.  I think it took about 3 hours.  I will make this pattern again.  You could change the look at bit by bringing the facings to the outside.

What do you think of the new hair style?  I am so ready to for a haircut.  I am about 3 months past due.  I need to wait just a little bit longer.

Hope you are inspired to create something beautiful for yourself.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment