Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Indygo Junction Easy Top Muslin

I am continuing on the path of loose, woven tops.  The next muslin will be the Indygo Essentials Easy Top & Tunic (IJ1154E).  Here's a peek:


I choose the middle version in an XL.  The fabric that I choose for the muslin isn't ideal.  Here's my version:


Front with the rippled hem.  I'm not sure that I like the way the hem has turned out. 


You can really see the rippled hem in the back. 

Overall, I think this top may be too large for me.  This could be the fabric speaking.  Even though it is a woven, it has a lot give.  I'm going to throw it in the wash and see what happens. 

Conclusion on the pattern:

1. Quick and easy.  The construction is a little bit different but reading through before starting will be helpful.
2.  Sizing seems large.  It would have been helpful it finished measurements were included.  It is easy enough to figure this out for yourself by measuring the pattern.

Overall, this is a nice pattern.  I'm going to make it again a size smaller.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment