Tuesday, May 5, 2020

A Little Bit of Spring....

Spring has come and it is indeed beautiful.  I am currently staying with my parents during this whole stay at home thing.  Here's a picture from their home:




The lilaces were beautiful.  They didn't last long as we had a hard frost just a couple of days after they bloomed. 

I have missed most of spring bulbs at my own house but here are a few shots:

 
Dianthus.  How can you not love the bright colors?


A few pansies.  I do not how long they will be around but they are a lovely addition.


The azaleas were in full bloom the last time I was there.  They are so pretty.  There are approximately 6 in a row.

Here is a little bit of cuteness:


This is Rocket.  He loves getting into baskets.  This one is just about right.  He is about 11 months in this picture.  He is a smallish kitty.  I have actually never had a male cat this small but he is adorable.


This is JB.  He is a such a pretty boy.  He has a very pleasant personality and is usually very happy to see you.

One more picture:


The lastest little hail storm that blew through.  It almost looked like winter outside.  This is the sidewalk in front of my parents home.

Hope you enjoyed the little diversion.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment