Monday, May 11, 2020

Another Fabric Order....

The large fabric sites may have slowed down shipping to 30 days or so but the small companies are getting those orders out are pronto.  Here's my latest fabric purchase:


This is an Essex linen/cotton blend in Malbu.  I love this color.  You can find this here at The Confident Stitch.  I intend to use the Merchant & Mills Factory Dess pattern.  You can find the pattern here at The Confident Stitch.   This is a great warm weather dress.  Here's the line drawing:


If you haven not tried the Merchant & Mills patterns, give them a try.  I have made two different patterns and they are both very well drafted.  The Confident Stitch carries several of their patterns.

Happy Stitching!
(Affliliate post.  As an affliliate I get a small payment should you purchase anything at no charge to you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment