Thursday, June 11, 2020

Shirt Bundle...

At the end of May, I bumped into a Shirt Bundle from The School of Making at Alabama Chanin. I decided to take the risk that I would actually make the shirt. Here's a picture of the bundle:


The bundle included the following items:

 • The Jumpsuit Pattern (includes variations for The Shirt, Shirt Dress, and Jumpsuit) with instructions
• 2 yards of 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey in the color of your choice
• 3 spools of matching Button Craft thread
• 1 spool of matching Embroidery Floss
• 7 #7 Snaps
• The School of Making label

 I chose navy jersey. It seems like a very good value. Of course, that is only if I actually get it accomplished. I will need to muslin the pattern for fit before attempting in the cotton jersey.

 Wish me luck.

 Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment