Thursday, January 2, 2020

A Look Back - The 2019 Winners

It's always interesting to see what items that you created during a year turned out to be good.  Here are the winners from 2019:


The Lounge Pants.  I made two pairs of this pants early in 2019.  Both pair were worn all winter.  My guys liked these pants.


Fabric Baskets.   These baskets have been used constantly since they were made.  This is the most creative thing that I did all year.  I enjoyed figuring out how to construct them.


Linen Curtains.  I really like this curtains.  I found a true love of working with linen. 


Merchant & Mills Factory Dress.  I enjoyed making this dress and wearing it.  I was cool for summer and will work well in spring and fall.  My guess is that I could probably wear it in the winter also.  I just haven't tried.  I intend on making another dress in 2020.


Hoodie.  I have worn this hoodie multiples times since I made it.  It's a little full in the hips but it's okay.  This pattern is from a BluPrint (Craftsy) class.  I haven't made anything else from the class at this point.

There are several other items that worked out well for me from my sewing in 2019.  I didn't really make a lot but I did use the majority of it.

What are the favorite items that you made in 2019?

No comments:

Post a Comment