Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Meat Delivery Service....

Last year, we tried a meat delivery service called ButcherBox.  I opted for a classic beef and chicken box which is 10 to 14 pounds of meat with delivery every two months or so.  There is just two of us and I would say that we don't eat a tremendous amount of meat.

So, with having completed six orders.  We have decided to continue the service in 2020.  We get a nice mix of meat each order.  The only duplicates that we gotten each month that has been chicken breast and hamburger.  I have also done an add-on of bacon with each order.  Their bacon is pretty good.

The beef is grass fed and grass finished.  This makes the flavor of the meat a little bit different than what we are accustom to.  The chickens are suppose to have access to the outdoors.  So, I feel a little better about how the animals are treated.  Go check out the help section on the website.  Here's a link to the ButcherBox.

So, go check out the ButcherBox.  Maybe it's something to consider for your own family.  For me, it does mean that I spend less time shopping as I'm mostly popping in to pick vegetables and fruits.

Let me know what you think.

Happy Stitching!  (less time shopping means more time to stitch)

(Affliliate links included.  I get a small benefit if you purchase from a link at no cost to you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment