Friday, January 10, 2020

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe, Week 27

Week 27 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe have arrived.  You can find Week 27 here.  The introduction chart is always a good place to start if you are just now bumping into this series.  Note: as the series progresses, the chart changes a wee bit.  It should be shown on the weekly posting at the bottom. 

Week 27 is an accent tee.  It is time to add some color.  I have a fair variety of t-shirts in accent colors of pink, teal, and blue from Lands End and LL Bean with different sleeve lengths.  I'm sure if I look closely some of the short sleeved items will need replacing.  I'm not really ready to replace just yet but I will look and see what is available.

For stitching your own t-shirts, here's a nice option:



This is Silhoutte Patterns #195.  It's versatile once you have it fitted.  Otherwise use your favorite t-shirt pattern.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment