Friday, January 24, 2020

Weekly Timless Wardrobe, Week 29

Week 29 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe have arrived.  You can find Week 29 here.  The introduction chart is always a good place to start if you are just now bumping into this series.  Note: as the series progresses, the chart changes a wee bit.  It should be shown on the weekly posting at the bottom. 

Week 29 is a light neutral tee shirt.  She states that white would be the backbone of her spring/summer wardrobe.  I think white has it's place in the wardrobe but I would go for a light blue or light pink.  Either color would go with my neutral bottoms.  I do tend to wear much more navy in the summer than the other colors.  I think that the light pink tee shirt needs replacing.  I would like a scoop neck top.  Here's an example:



This is Sunny's Top pattern by Silhouette Patterns.  I'm looking at the neckline only on this top.  There is a base layer that all the colorful little layers are being stitched onto. The other alterative to take an existing tee shirt pattern that have been fitting and change the neckline.  Saving those dollars for fabric.  That is always a good idea.  

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment