Friday, November 1, 2019

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe, Week 18

Week 18 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe have arrived.  You can find Week 18 here.  The introduction chart is always a good place to start if you are just now bumping into this series.  Note: as the series progresses, the chart changes a wee bit.  It should be shown on the weekly posting at the bottom.

This week's item is corduroy pants in a dark neutral.  They could also be canvas or velvet just no denim.  Although a pair of elastic waist corduroy pants would be nice, I have decided not to replace the black jeans.  Yes, I understand that they are denim but I have far more pants than anything else in my closet.  I would rather apply that money toward some additional tops/blouses whether I decide to make them or buy them.

Here's my black jeans:



These are Everday Straight Jean Relaxed Fit by Christopher and Banks.  These jeans sit at the natural waist and are very comfortable.   Just head over to the Christopher and Banks website for a closer look at the various styles of jeans/pants.


Are you following along with this series?  How are you using this to help with your wardrobe?  Any additional helpful information?

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment