Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Sally's Pants Muslin 3, Part 3

Here's the third set of changes to this muslin:


I released the crotch dart.  Even though there is a bit of funkiness still going on, my husband tells me that it is not always there.  I have elastic to mark the waistband.



I promise I really did press the muslin but these wrinkles are just from putting the pants on and moving around.  The changes here are the crotch dart has been removed, a little bit of width has been added, and the waistband marked. 

I think I'm ready to try this pattern in some fashion fabric.  I'm going to get the changes moved to the pattern.  The next few weeks will be extra busy but I will try to get a pair of pants made. 

If this is successful, I will move on to another type of pants either a knit pant or a pull-on woven pant or perhaps a slimmer legged pant.  Would you be interested in seeing the type of adjustments needed for the different type of pants? 

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment