Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Sally's Pants Muslin 3 Part 2

Here's part 2 of the third muslin:


I've stitched the lower front dart, shortened the front waist dart, added width to front, and added a dart at the crotch.  The front is looking fairly good.  I'm thinking that I will increase the width in the front again.


On the back, I have stitched the hip dart, pinned in a crotch dart, made the darts deeper, and removed width across the upper back.  This seems to be going backward a little bit. 

I can see more wrinkles compared to the last version of the muslin.  I think this is an indication that the pinned in dart isn't good.  I'm going to back off the pinned darts, make the mentioned changes to the front, give the muslin a little press, and see how the muslin looks.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment