Friday, November 15, 2019

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe, Week 20

Week 20 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe have arrived.  You can find Week 20 here.  The introduction chart is always a good place to start if you are just now bumping into this series.  Note: as the series progresses, the chart changes a wee bit.  It should be shown on the weekly posting at the bottom.   Note: as the series progresses, the chart changes a wee bit.  It should be shown on the weekly posting at the bottom.

Week 20 is a dark neutral warm cardigan.  I have about 4 cardigans in the closet right now.  However I am planning to make a dark grey cardigan in a sweater knit using this pattern:


This is Hugs's Favorite Cardigan by Silhouette Patterns.  This is a favorite among Silhouette fans.  I'm not ready to make it yet but maybe I will have it made before the end of the year.  

The weather has turned cold here and I'm finding that the planning I've been doing isn't going so well.  I like having the ability to reach in and grab an outfit without giving it much thought.  Right now, I'm not able to do that well.  Some more thought needs to be given. 

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment