Monday, November 25, 2019

Inspiration...Tweed Pants

I love tweed.  I found this pants:


These are the Boden Wide Leg Tweed Pants.  Price tag: $170.00.  Details:  high-waisted, 4 pockets, zip fly with hook and bar closure, wool/viscose blend.  For a closer look, head over to the Nordstrom website.

I really like these pants.  The price tag is a little out of my comfort zone.  In fact, my husband would probably be questioning this purchase and he rarely says anything about my purchases.

So, here's a pant pattern with a similar look:


This is #3600 Ralph's Pant pattern by Silhouette patterns.  Check out reviews on this pattern because you can't really tell anything by the line drawings.  I found found appropriate fabric at Mood.

Hope you're inspired to create something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment