Friday, August 2, 2019

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe, Week 5

Week 5 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe has arrived.  You can find it here.  The introduction chart is always a good plan to start if you are just now bumping into this series.

The week 5 is jeans or a denim bottom.  This isn't anything here that doesn't say you can't have multiples here.  My wardrobe could definitely use an update in this area.  I would like to add a pair of gray jeans and a pair of black jeans or skirt.

I could make a skirt easily sometime over the next couple of weeks.  However, the jeans would require a lot more fitting time.  I am going to be starting a Pant Fitting Class in September.  Any pant attempts will wait until that the class has been taken.  Who knows I may actually end up with a pair of pants by the end of the class.

I am interested in some RTW jeans from Lands' End.  They are perfect for my color choices.  I just need to wait a few days before placing any type of any order. 

Are you participating in the series even if it is for evaluating like I'm doing?  How are you following along?  Are you finding it helpful?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment