Friday, August 23, 2019

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe, Week 8

Week 8 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe has arrived.  You can find it here.  The introduction chart is always a good plan to start if you are just now bumping into this series.

Week 8 is a light neutral shirt.  White is a default for this kind of item.  I think I would like to add light gray shirt or pink or blue or perhaps all three.  This item is not currently in the wardrobe. I do not currently have a shirt pattern fitted and I don't have any light gray, pink, or blue fabric.  

I do have a pattern in mind for the shirt.  It has been on my list of things to do for a couple of years.  Here's the pattern:



The Grainline Studio Archer.  I use this pattern a lot for inspiration.  I do this specifically so I will make myself fit the pattern.  This fall I will get it done.

Are you working through this series?  How it is going for you?


Happy Stitching!  


No comments:

Post a Comment