Friday, August 9, 2019

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe, Week 6

Week 6 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe has arrived.  You can find it here.  The introduction chart is always a good plan to start if you are just now bumping into this series.

The Week 6 is a dark dress pant.  I do need to replace a pair of black dressy pants that I had orginally purchased at Christopher and Banks.  I really wanted to replace with the same style but unfortunately it is no longer being sold.  So sad, because those were really great travel pants.  I decided to purchase a new pair of black pants.  The ones I purchased were from Kohl's and were called Lee's Secretly Shapes.  Here's a picture:



These pants have a scooped from pocket similar to jeans with a welt back pocket.  

I also have a pair of navy pants called Everyday Trouser Pants from Christopher and Banks.  A pair of charcoal grey pants.  I think I'm set for this type of pant for a while.  Generally, I wear the navy in the spring/summer but nothing says that you can't wear it in the fall/winter as well. 

I may also take average of the fitting opportunities in the upcoming Pant Fitting Class to make some great fitting pants.  With a little planning, I might be able to get ahead of the wardrobe planning and get some basic fabric for next spring/summer.

If you're participating in this series, how's the planning going for you?  Do you find that you're adding new items?  Is it helpful to think in big blocks of 13 weeks at a time?

Happy Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment