Friday, August 30, 2019

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe, Week 9

Week 9 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe has arrived.  You can find it here.  The introduction chart is always a good plan to start if you are just now bumping into this series.

Week 9 is a neutral print or pattern top.  I don't really have time to work on a blouse so I'm going to make another t-shirt.  Here's my pattern:




It's the Sweater Set pattern by Silhouettes.  I more or less already have this pattern fitted so I should be used it.  I've run out of time to work on the top this week but here is the fabric that I will be using:




I also have black and gray sweaters that will would for this week.  Both sweaters are light weight with cables.


Are you working through this series?  How it is going for you?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment