Thursday, October 4, 2018

Juki MO-1000...

My MO-1000 has finally made it's way home.  I was having the very common pedal issue where it runs without the pedal being depressed.  Mine was running full speed ahead as fast as it could go.  Since I was having other issues, I decided to take in for service rather just replacing the pedal.  Now, my needle threader works again and I have a new pedal.  I'm ready to go.  I haven't mentioned much about my serger since I got it 2 years ago.  You can find that post here.  Life changes did have me putting it away for a while. 

Since it's repaired now, I'm going to do some tutorials on the various feet that you can purchase for the machine.  Here are the feet that I have:

1.  Elastic Presser Foot
2.  Blind Stitch Presser Foot
3.  Cording Presser Foot
4.  Beading Presser Foot
5.  Gathering Presser Foot
6.  Piping Presser Foot
7.  Universal / Blind Stitch Presser Foot
8.  Curved Pearl Foot

You can find the 8-piece foot kit here.  The set does come with instructions for each foot.  You know that sometimes the instructions are so great.  I will be researching each foot and what type of applications can be done with each.  Hopefully, it will be a really good learning experience and I will be able to translate into my own sewing. 

So, following along with this series.  I will be posting as much as I can.  At this point, I'm thinking that it will be once a month.  I'll just have to decide how often.  I'm not sure about the beading and pearl feet but let's see what I information I can find.

Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment