Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Winter/Holiday McCalls Are Here....

Don't you just love seeing the new patterns?  Sometimes there isn't anything of interest and sometimes there is.  Here's the latest:

 
This is McCall's 7861.  It's a basic lined dress.  There are two necklines, two sleeves, and sleeveless options.  Once fitted, this could be a timeless dress.

This is McCall's 7874.  This is a really cute little top with neckline and sleeve variations.  There is lots of fun to be had with this top when you think about all the fabric options that could be used.  I do not care for the leggings as I don't think this makes a good look but the top is great.


This is McCall's 7871.  Ah, Nancy Zieman, gone but not forgotten.  This top/dress has some interesting lines.  The leggings from McCall's 7874 would work better with this.  I think this pattern will end up in my collection.  I don't believe that there is anything similar in the collection.

Well, I guess that is it with this go around.  I dream a lot more about sewing that I really get to sew.  Here's to more actual stitching!

Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment