Friday, October 12, 2018

Winter/Holiday Vogue Patterns Are Here...

I enjoy looking at the new patterns when the come out.  Occasionally, I don't care for any of the new patterns but here are the newest Vogue patterns that I'm drawn to:


This is Vogue 1600 by Bellville Sasson.  I'm always drawn to a pattern with interesting seam lines and this one does that.  Think of all the fun you could have with the cut outs on the bodice.


This is Vogue 1607 by Tom and Linda Platt.  I love the asymmetry with this pattern.  At the same time, there is simplicity.


This is Vogue 1602 by Paco Peralta. Again, there is a lot going on with this simple looking pattern.  Lots of places to tweak the fit.  This might be a good pattern to add to the collection to set-up sewing abilities.  It is listed as advanced.


This is Vogue 9345 and it's a Vogue Options Custom Fit pattern.  This is more or less a classic shirtdress.  I'm not crazy about the sleeves on View A and View D but I could see where they might be fun.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment