Tuesday, October 30, 2018

New at Simpicity, New Look, Burda....

I just noticed that new patterns are available at Simplicity.  Here are the ones that interest me:


This is Simplicity 8797.  I love the idea of an over-sized coat.  I don't believe that I would consider it made of a fur but to each his own.  I do think it would be fun in a plaid.  This feels like a throw back to the 80s/90s .


This is New Look 6588.  Hoodies are kinda big for this fall/winter.   How about matching hoodies with your sweetie?  I might be able to do that.  We'll see if I have the time to really consider this.  Nice big over-sized tops.  What's not to love?


This is Burda 6353.  I'm always drawn to a shirt dress but this is a little bit different.  I really like View A.  I would probably make it a tad bit longer and wear a slim pant with it instead of legging / tights.  I really like the this look.


This is Burda 6283.  I'm always on the look out for patterns with interesting lines and this is does just that.  Although it is described as a shirt dress, I look at it as a knit dress.  I did check the fabric requirements and it is all knit.

I wish I made more time to sew. 

Hope you're inspired.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment