Thursday, April 12, 2018

Stitching, Stitching, Stitching...Working on Scrubbies...

We've been traveling again and making scrubbies is a good way to pass time in the car. The original post on the scrubbie making was back in February.  That is when I cut 12 yards of netting.  ACK!  that was a lot of cutting.  Here's my accomplishment for this trip:



I was able to finish up the netting from a previous cutting session.  The scrubbies from that session are mostly gone.  Here's what is left from my pre-cut netting back:



I am half way done with this go round of netting.  I have many upcoming appointments and will be taking these with me to keep busy as I wait.  I'm sure I will still have some strips for the next trip also.  If not, hopefully, I will be able to come up with additional projects that can be worked in the car.  Maybe some crocheted dishcloths.   I still have several balls of cotton.

Do you crochet?  How about making the little scrubbies?

Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment