Monday, April 9, 2018

Inspiration....Mixed Media Tee

I found this Lacy Mixed Media Tee at Loft:


This is not an expensive top. At $39.50, it is probably a mid-range price point.  Unfortunately, it only comes in two colors - white and red. 

I love that this top is a blend of a woven and a knit.  You get the comfort of the knit and the drape-iness of the woven polyester.  What I really like about this tee is the matching trim.  Does anyone know of a place to purchase this type of matching items?  I know you could probably get a white but I can purchase that.   Here's a close-up of the sleeve:


How easy would that be to do?  There are many patterns available that you could use to recreate this simple little top both free and for sale.  I think I'm going to dig around in the huge stash and see exactly what is available.  Does the trim really need to be a lace to get the same effect?  I'm wondering if I could do some other sort of item with a tape or some other pre-packaged item.  If you go to the Loft website and change the color to white, you ca see must more detail.

Hope you inspired to create something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment