Thursday, January 22, 2009

Renovation update, etc...

The room redo is still progressing. The ceiling in the bedroom has been finished. Here's the pics that I promised:

This is looking in the doorway. The green wall is the one that was so rough that it required a skim coat on the entire wall. DH did a wonderful job, don't you think? Oh, by the way, the paint is wet.

This is the wall to the right as you enter the room. It was marked with the previous renovation date.

DH happily painting.

These are first time shown pics of the other side of the room. I'm still standing in the doorway. The wall with the windows is approximately 22 feet. There is my lovely closet which is just waiting to be cleared and a new closet organizer added. The closet is the length of the part of the room and about 5 feet deep. There were a couple of holes in the wall to the right of the window. Again, DH did a wonderful repair job.

Wall to the left of the door and left of the closet. This is where the inventory for my business will be stored.

You know it's cold when the cat is lying next to the fireplace. I was there too going through patterns and DVDs.



I'm still dreaming about sewing. You would think that I wouldn't have a problem finding time to make pjs but I still haven't found it. Tomorrow morning, I have an appointment to get my microwave fixed. I think that will be a good time to work on cutting out the pjs for DS. I still need to add additional length to the pant pattern. Cutting out will most like take the most to time.


I've been looking for pant patterns for my son. I don't understand why no one makes clothing patterns for boys. DS is tall for his age which generally means that is pants look way to big if they are long enough. I would like to be able to make him some pants that aren't so big. If any one knows of any patterns for boys that are well drafted, please let me know.


Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment