It is time to look at tops. A found this lovely silk top:
This is the Ashlynn Paisley Silk Blouse by Veronica Beard. Price tag: $448.00. Details: silk paisley print, collarless design, long sleeves, shirttail hem, button cuffs, button-front closure, dry clean.
I am also drawn to paisley print. The above blouse has a very nice print. For a pattern, I was unable to find a pattern that matched exactly but I did find one with a similar look. Here is the pattern:
This is McCall's M7868. There is a variety of blouse views so you could theroically once fitted make several blouses. It has the collarless design, the gathering around the neck, the gathered sleeves. What is missing? The sleeve cuffs, and the button front.Here is a link to paisley fabrics at Mood. Lots to check out. Hope you are inspired to create something wonderful.
Happy Stitching!
No comments:
Post a Comment