Friday, September 18, 2026

More Stuff...

 I will be the first to admit that I can plan way more than execute.  Here are my latest purchases:


This is a white/dark royal blue/multi print, 100% cotton floral print poplin shirting.  I purchased 1 1/2 yards to make a short sleeved top. Pattern unknown at this time.  Machine wash.



This is Outerspace Gray Polyester/Recycled Seawool. I purchased 2 yards.  Pattern not selected at this time but it will be a skirt.  Care:  Machine wash/air dry.

 

This is Pacific Blue 100% cotton Embroidered Floral Crinkle Suiting.  I purchased 3 yards for a Merchant & Mills Camber Set Dress.  Care:  Gentle Wash/Tumble Dry Low. 


This is a navy stretch corduroy.  I purchased 3 yards for an Itch to Stitch Quebec Skirt and possibly a vest.  Care: machine wash.


This is the Style Arc Delphine Woven Jacket paper pattern.  This jacket was all over Paris when I was there in the spring.  I really want to make the collared jacket with the two front pockets.  No fabric purchased yet for it.  I will pull stash fabric and make a muslin or two before making further commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment