I really like the idea of this long skirt.
This is the Wrap Over Skirt from Poetry Fashion. Price tag: $228.00. Details: machine wash, hemp-organic cotton-yak cord (corduroy), gentle a-line shape, wrap over skirt, real horn buttons, single button inside to hold wrap, pockets in side seams, darts in the back waist, deep hem finish.
I just love the look of this of this skirt. Especially, with the sweater. Pattern ideas:
This is Simplicity 8699. You get a variety of wrap skirts styles with this pattern. The corduroy is not mentioned as a recommended fabric but I think it would work as velveteen is mentioned as a recommended fabric.
This is Laura Skirt pdf pattern by Seamwork. This skirt would probably work. The a-line silhouette might be a little fuller than the inspiration photo but the corduroy is a definite go with this one.
Fabric - if corduroy is a go for you then the following locations have great options:
Mood Fabrics - lots of fun options here.
Hope you are inspired to create something wonderful.
Happy Stitching!
No comments:
Post a Comment