Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Itch to Stitch Andorra Top Muslin....

 I fell in love with the Itch to Stitch Andorra Top pdf pattern came up and snatched it up.  Here is the line drawing:


Here is the fabric that I chose to make the muslin:



This was a Walmart pre-cut find.  So, not particularly expensive but cute enough if the pattern works out.

For sizing, I chose a 14 in the shoulder/bust area to an 18 at the hip with full bust bodice.  I also used an 18 in the armscye and sleeve.  

Here are the results:


Overall, this pattern went together quickly.  The hardest part is the "v" at the front of the top.   With careful marking, even that is easy.  

Unfortunately, I misjudged the length of this top and it is a little more cropped than I am comfortable with.   The pattern however is a really good one and well worth investing in if you like this style of top/sweater.


Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment