Thursday, September 16, 2021

Sneakers...

 Sneakers...are they something you wear daily? or occasionally? I try really hard not to wear them daily but it seems my wardrobe of sneakers has expanded over the last year or so.  Last year, I discovered Rothy's.  Last year, I really wanted the navy sneaker but that color was never returned to stock.  I ended up ordering the Loafer in navy.  I like that shoe.  It is not a "I'm going to a 2-mile walk shoe" but it is comfortable.  This year, I finally saw a color of the sneaker that I liked - Anchor:


This shoe was worth the wait.  I have worn them with everything - pants, skirts, dresses. So comfortable that I would like every color and could go for a "2-mile walk".  However, my budget does not allow for that.  I wanted to share that Rothy's has increase the discount for new customers for the month of the September from $20 to $30.  That is a nice discount. Just leave me a message with your email and I will send you the discount code. I will not publish your email.   These shoes are machine washable as well.    Just so you know if you get a discount from me, I will also get the equivalent amount.  

Back to stitching!

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment