Friday, September 3, 2021

Kwik Sew Patterns...

 It seems that the demise of Kwik Sew is on the horizon.  When I got the email about a warehouse sale, I could not resist.  I purchased too many but with any luck they will get used and not just collected.  Here were my picks:


This is an Ellie Mae Designs tote pattern for crafts.  I decided that it might be good for me as I am always hauling things back and forth from my parents.  With luck, everything needed for it will already be in the stash.


This is a pajama pattern that will for work for the majority of the year.  There is not much to say about it. It is a basic pattern which is something that Kwik Sew excels at.


This is a basic jacket pattern.  It seems a little oversized like a boyfriend jacket.


This is a basic men's short pattern.  I thought I might give a try at making shorts for my son.  He is almost 6'5" and it is hard to locate shorts with an inseam he is happy with. 

This pattern is all about organization.  I thought this might come in handy for myself and/or my niece. 


This is another basic men's pattern with pants and shorts this time.  It is highly likely that the short pattern is not any different than the shorts pattern above.  Purchased for the same reasons.


  Another basic men's pattern for robe and pjs.  I do make pjs for my guys from time to time.


I decided to get this as I thought it might come in handy in the future.  Everyone likes to carry things with them and if you need a walker, it is hard to carry a bag.


I picked this one up because it is fun.  I do know people with young kids and this kind of thing is fun.  My son spent hours with his grill making food.  The battery never ran down.  This is much quieter than the electronics.


Casserole covers, pie carrier, and double oven mitt.  Again, basics that are useful.

Hopefully, none of these will end up buried in the pattern stash and will actually be used.  I tend to over plan both with pattern purchases and fabric/notion purchases.  By the way, I did purchase both Simplicity patterns from Fall Pattern Roundup.  The pattern stash just keeps growing.

Did you get involved with the Kwik Sew warehouse clearance? 

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment