Monday, March 30, 2020

Inspiration...Slim Pants

This week's inspiration is slim pants and not just any slim pant.  These pants remind me of cigarette pants.



This are the Manhattan Slim Pants by Lafayette 148 New York. Price tag:  $368.00.  Details - stretch cotton, side slip pockets, flat front legs, ankle length, hook/fly zip.

Since they remind me more of a cigarette pant, that is the pattern I am going to show today:


This is the Colette Clover pant pattern.  I think View 1 is right version for this inspiration.  The patterns from the Seamwork website are all pdfs.  The patterns can be purchased individually of you can become a member and use credits.  Here is a link for membership.  If you use that link to purchase a membership, you will get a small discount and I will get a small benefit as well.

How is your spring / summer sewing going?  Hopefully, it is going better than mine.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment